Available for Adoption
Estimate Age: 3 Months old
Sex: Female (BARCs will cover her spay surgery when she is old enough)
Estimated Breed: APBT/ Shepherd
Good with dogs? Yes
Good with cats? Yes
Good with children? Yes
Estimated Energy Level: Unknown
Minimum Adoption Fee: $725
Current Location: Calgary
• Are they good with cats – yes we have two she doesn’t bother at all
• Are they good with dogs – yes I have a Chihuahua and a Husky that she has been very happy to play with
• Are they good with children – I have a 10 and 12 yr old that she is snuggly with and shoes no apprehension of
• Do they bark – no, sometimes just quiet whining if wants to go outside
• Are they house-trained – she is peed pad and outdoor trained
• Are they good in the car – yes she goes on regular car drives and lays on the seat without issue
• Are they good on leash –she has learned to walk on the leash just fine
• She is also crate trained and does not cry in her crate at night or for periods in the day.
Adeline was surrendered along with her mom Piper and his 8 siblings. They are coming from Northern Manitoba and are expected to arrive in Calgary in mid December. These adorable pups were born in mid September. They are all looking for a warm home for the holidays. Adeline currently resides at our Airdrie Facility.
If you are interested in meeting this dog, please fill out an application.